When I’m having one of those days this song makes it all better…..
KRS-One returns with his 700 single from his 2,073 album, video directed by Mad Lion, song produced by Mad Lion. Hip Hop just won’t stop if Chris has his way
When Dre left Death Row and started Aftermath he needed everyone to know he was serious, so he grabbed Krs-One, B-Real, Nas, and RBX for his first single off the label compilation. Not a bad way to start things off, of course today Dre has his paws in everything from headphones to Dr Pepper commercials….where is that Detox record Doc?
That’s right, Mr j Medeiros will put up his critically acclaimed album Saudade for free consumption tomorrow, Friday November 17th, 2011. All the info you need is located by clicking on www.mrjmedeiros.com. I highly recommend this piece of work, it is truly one of the most comprehensively beautiful albums of the past 5 years. Pick it up, tell him how you feel @MrJMedeiros and enjoy it all vacation long……unless you work retail…then enjoy it while driving to and from work….
Judgement is reserved for he who is without sin, so let me get this straight I’m not passing judgement on Mr Sandusky because I don’t meet the requirements. I am however going to voice my opinion real quick. The entire situation is ridiculous
1) The man starts a charity for under-priviledged youth
2) The man inappropriately interacts with those same youth
3) He becomes the assistant coach and defensive coordinator at Penn State which offers him access to countless youth
4) He is witnessed sexually assaulting a youth
5) He is allowed to bring these youth to Penn State’s facilities until he actually caught in a sexual encounter with a youth. Penn State officals just asked him to not bring any of the kids from his charity to the school anymore?
6) He is finally arrested and charged with numerous accounts of sexual assault on multiple individuals.
7) He is arrested
8) He is released on $100,000.00 bail, by a judge who volunteers at his Second Mile foundation
9) Only after increased public outrage is Mike McQueary, the coach who witnessed the sexual assault on campus, placed on leave. By the way he is the proscecutors key witness. Joe Paterno is fired after attempting to make a victory lap by resigning at the end of the season.
9) He lives next to a school
10) He goes on National TV and states “I Never should have showered with those boys” but claims his innocence.
Guilty or Innocent that isn’t for me to decide. But the entire situation is wretched to me. These are kids, young kids, who have been taken advantage of because well plainly put, they could be. In the end, those children have lost, regardless what happens to Sandusky……and that is the saddest part……Eff you Penn State, Eff you Joe Paterno and Jerry…………whatever…………